- Chaos and Order, an abstract art exhibition by Blase Masini will be featured at Racine ArtSpace. Opening Friday, May 4th, 2018, 6:00-9:00 pm and runs through June 2, 2018.
Racine Arts Council
409 6th Street, Racine, WI
- Masini has been chosen by artists Rebecca Crowell and Jerry McLaughlin as one of the featured artists in their new book titled Cold Wax Medium: Techniques, Concepts & Conversations. The book is not only a technical guide for artists who use cold wax medium in their painting technique, but it also features artists from around the world. Masini is one of these featured artists who talk about their process and their work with cold wax medium.
- Masini earned an Honorable Mention award for Molten Core in the Magnum Opus art show at the Sacramento Fine Art Center! The show runs February 20th – March 18, 2018.
- Masini exhibited a painting at M. S. Rezny Studio in Lexington, KY. The piece was accepted into not BIG(4), the fourth bi-annual small arts competition. The show ran through August 31st, 2017.
- Masini exhibited a piece in the 58th Annual Kitsap Arts and Crafts, Kingston Art Festival Show in Kingston, WA. The show ran through July 31st.
- Masini exhibited two paintings at The 154th Annual Exhibition of Small Oil Paintings presented by the Philadelphia Sketch Club. This year’s show ran from April 14, 2017 through May 6, 2017.
- ViewPoints 2017 is a juried show that includes artists from the United States, Canada, Europe and Asia. Masini exhibited two paintings. ViewPoints 2017 is scheduled to run from June 1 – 30, 2017 at aljira, a Center for Contemporary Art, in Newark, NJ. The opening reception is Saturday, June 3rd from 6-9pm.
- Masini showed three of his paintings at Anything Goes – Mixed Media Art Exhibit. This exhibit featured artists that pushed beyond traditional mediums. One of Masini’s painting won honorable mention. This exhibit was at the Art League of Lincoln (CA). The show ran from March 1-31, 2017.
- Masini’s work was part of the Small Works Juried Show at Gallery North in Edmunds, Washington. The show was available to the public from March 1-30, 2017.